Check out the newest podcasts, videos, and updates right here.
Relationships, love, and marriage are often one of the most important areas of our lives.
Your astrology chart holds specific answers, guidance, and important energies around what you need for compatibility, emotional connection, joy, friendship, and romance.
When you are aware of these parts of yourself, you begin to fine-tune who you draw in for relationships, partnerships, friendships, and business connections. You honor and respect your needs on deeper levels, and understand how you show up in connections with others.
This higher awareness creates a whole new vibration in all of your relationships.
Whether you are looking for a long-term romantic partner, the right business connections, or friendships that will go the distance, your astrology chart provides you with clear wisdom and answers around your compatibility...
- See what the New Moon and Full Moon are activating in your chart during each lunar cycle
- Look at the conversations between Mercury, Venus and Mars as they move through the month and connect with your natal planets
- Follow the transiting Sun and what it is highlighting in your life
- Track the movements of the slower-moving outer planets and see what they are revealing to you right now
- Identify big energy periods in the month ahead and plan accordingly
- Is it your birthday month? Take a look at solar return energies that will be highlighted for you around your special day
- Come back and review the webinar as often as you like
Are you feeling stuck or uncertain about what to do next?
Do the energies, or choices, feel overwhelming because you know it is a pivotal time in your life?
The good news is that we are here to help each other move through big choice points and to do so with even greater trust in yourself. Our international bestselling book, Modern Heroine Soul Stories, was created for exactly that purpose - and it's on sale throughout the month of July to help you navigate your next steps.
In this special collection of female experiences, meet 24 real women - who feel like new friends - as they openly and courageously share with you their private struggles and unexpected life developments.
From divorce, friendships ending, questioning her life direction, and life-threatening health challenges, to losing her mom, becoming a mom, moving through inner pain, spiritual growth, and many more topics, every story is shared openly and from her heart.
Are you wondering if you should do a joint venture with another person in your field or profession?
It could be for an online project, a webinar, a class, a book - any number of possibilities. Co-creating can have a number of rewards for both people.
There are excellent reasons for working together with someone who adds value and expertise to a shared project.
Before you go too far down the partnership path, please consider these points I call out in this latest Biz Quiz video so you establish the necessary terms in advance.
Watch the short video with clear answers right here in the online video library.
Sign in to your account here, or create a new free account by signing up below.