Check out the newest podcasts, videos, and updates right here.
You are not meant to follow the flock.
You are designed for success and satisfaction in the material world based on your unique energy.
But it can be exhausting and frustrating to figure out HOW you are meant to offer your gifts, talents, and services in the professional world.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You've been working alone and trying to grow your business, but you're feeling lost in figuring it all out.
- You're overwhelmed by all of the marketing choices that are out there these days and which ones will actually bring results, and clients, your way.
- You're exhausted from trying a lot of things that never quite meet expectations, and so a cycle of disappointment has set in.
- You've followed other business programs or professional 'formulas' before, but they don't seem to work for you like they do for everyone else.
- You've put all of your eggs into this one business...
Feeling overwhelmed by everything on your To Do list?
Yep. Tell me about it. The list can quickly become a LOT of tasks and projects that require your attention and time and then MORE time than expected.
So how can you prioritize what to do and when?
In this video, I share with you how to maximize your time and make progress on various priorities. One solution that has worked very well for me is dividing your time into different areas of focus.
I hope these tips help you get clearer with how to organize your day and make serious progress on what you can control.
Watch this 10 minute video right over here in the free online video library.
Sign in to your account here, or create a new free account by signing up below.
Are you feeling stuck or uncertain about what to do next?
Do the energies, or choices, feel overwhelming because you know it is a pivotal time in your life?
The good news is that we are here to help each other move through big choice points and to do so with even greater trust in yourself. Our international bestselling book, Modern Heroine Soul Stories, was created for exactly that purpose - and it's on sale throughout the month of July to help you navigate your next steps.
In this special collection of female experiences, meet 24 real women - who feel like new friends - as they openly and courageously share with you their private struggles and unexpected life developments.
From divorce, friendships ending, questioning her life direction, and life-threatening health challenges, to losing her mom, becoming a mom, moving through inner pain, spiritual growth, and many more topics, every story is shared openly and from her heart.
In the long-run, you will most likely want three formats for your books: ebooks, paperbacks, and audiobooks.
Perhaps you already know that and have it on your never-ending To-Do list. Some authors prefer hardback versions, too.
In this video, I share with you the reasons WHY each of these 3 formats matter for your author platform, revenue channels, and professional expansion.
I hope this helps you prioritize and stay focused on what you are creating for the long-term.
One of the hardest aspects of writing a book and putting yourself out there is being on the receiving end of bad reviews. It can rock you or feel like a stab to the heart - but it is part of our world as authors and creators so we have to get stronger with these opinions and the feedback.
Every week, influential indie author Mark Dawson shares excellent advice for authors and writers looking to grow their career.
In this week's Self Publishing Formula podcast, I had the pleasure of speaking with James, Mark's cohost, about 5 types of bad reviews and what to do about them, including:
- Differentiating between a bad opinion and someone who has valuable feedback
- The five different types of negative reviews
- Tips for dealing with each type of review
- Understanding your rights as an author and when to contest a review
- The importance of self-management when dealing with bad reviews
- Relying on the author community and friends we trust for objective opinions