Check out the newest podcasts, videos, and updates right here.
2020 begins a powerhouse decade of ongoing changes and deep soul growth.
- Learn how to navigate the three Mercury retrograde periods in your chart and make plans accordingly now in your life
- Learn what the two relationship planets, Mars and Venus, are teaching you throughout the year about your Masculine and Feminine energy needs
- Understand why the North Node moving into Gemini is activating parts of your life from 2001
- Be ready for Jupiter in Capricorn to play a major role in your professional world and life mastery
- Understand your soul's commitments with the Saturn - Pluto conjunction in Capricorn, as well as how the Jupiter - Saturn conjunction in Aquarius is providing a higher path forward
- See where...
Discover the main astrology and energy themes of April 2020, and follow along as we look at how the astrology shows up in your natal astrology chart.
April continues the wild ride that March initiated as the exact Jupiter - Pluto conjunction happens on April 4th, followed by a potent Libra Full Moon on April 7th. The beginning of April also has Venus moving into Gemini, where she will stay until August due to her upcoming retrograde.
Plus, a lot more to discuss as the waves continue to come in and transform our lives permanently.
This program has 4 prerecorded webinars totaling 1 hr 44 minutes, including charts for the Libra Full Moon and Taurus New Moon energies.
You'll receive immediate access to all 4 prerecorded webinars.
Go at your own pace and come back to watch again as needed.
Use coupon code ARIES at checkout to get the full program for only $11 USD.
Feeling overwhelmed by everything on your To Do list?
Yep. Tell me about it. The list can quickly become a LOT of tasks and projects that require your attention and time and then MORE time than expected.
So how can you prioritize what to do and when?
In this video, I share with you how to maximize your time and make progress on various priorities. One solution that has worked very well for me is dividing your time into different areas of focus.
I hope these tips help you get clearer with how to organize your day and make serious progress on what you can control.
Watch this 10 minute video right over here in the free online video library.
Sign in to your account here, or create a new free account by signing up below.
Time to get clear about your business priorities and clean up what needs your attention in a new year. Get rid of clutter, clean out what is done, and re-focus on what is important.
In this podcast, we'll look at a few simple and effective steps you can take to ensure your business and online presence is in top shape right now.
Be sure to listen to the episode on Business Trends to help you focus on what is important right now.
- See what the New Moon and Full Moon are activating in your chart during each lunar cycle
- Look at the conversations between Mercury, Venus and Mars as they move through the month and connect with your natal planets
- Follow the transiting Sun and what it is highlighting in your life
- Track the movements of the slower-moving outer planets and see what they are revealing to you right now
- Identify big energy periods in the month ahead and plan accordingly
- Is it your birthday month? Take a look at solar return energies that will be highlighted for you around your special day
- Come back and review the webinar as often as you like
Your online presence postures your business + books to people around the world who are looking for you - but is it as strong as it could be? It is easy to be overwhelmed by everything we need to accomplish in a week - muchless in a single day - and you can forget essential components that bolster your online profile.
In this show, Molly will share with you 5 Online Essentials you need in place these days to ensure you are maximizing and optimizing your online presence.
You'll get tips and pointers for:
Plus, a Time Management Strategy to be clear on where you need to focus your efforts weekly.
Discover the main astrology and energy themes of January 2020, and follow along as we look at how the astrology shows up in your natal astrology chart.
In this 70-minute webinar, we will cover the transits of January, including:
- December 25/26 Capricorn Solar Eclipse at 4 degrees
- January 10 Cancer Lunar Eclipse at 20 degrees
- Saturn / Pluto conjunction at 22/23 degrees Capricorn
- Jupiter in Capricorn
- Sun enters Aquarius
- January 24 Aquarius New Moon at 4 degrees
As we progress through the transits, I'll be sharing with you the overall themes of these energies, especially how to identify where it will show up for you based on the houses in your chart.
You'll also receive tips for working with the January transits and how the energies will be expressing themselves in the collective.
My intention is to make this information 'digestible' without being too overwhelming.
Also includes individual teaching videos for the Capricorn New Moon...
Now it's easier to stay informed and follow along with business development topics over at my new YouTube channel that focuses only on content for solopreneurs and online healers.
You'll find information, training, and guidance in one place, including podcasts, and some of my training videos.
And heads up, this YouTube channel is different than my "main" YT channel which features astrology and spiritual development topics.
See you over there!
Are you feeling stuck or uncertain about what to do next?
Do the energies, or choices, feel overwhelming because you know it is a pivotal time in your life?
The good news is that we are here to help each other move through big choice points and to do so with even greater trust in yourself. Our international bestselling book, Modern Heroine Soul Stories, was created for exactly that purpose - and it's on sale throughout the month of July to help you navigate your next steps.
In this special collection of female experiences, meet 24 real women - who feel like new friends - as they openly and courageously share with you their private struggles and unexpected life developments.
From divorce, friendships ending, questioning her life direction, and life-threatening health challenges, to losing her mom, becoming a mom, moving through inner pain, spiritual growth, and many more topics, every story is shared openly and from her heart.