May is the beginning of eclipse season! This month has an interesting mix of energies, as we'll have grounding for the Taurus New Moon, but the tempo picks up as the Sun enters Gemini on May 19. We'll have the Sagittarius Total Lunar Eclipse at the end of the month, followed by Mercury stationing retrograde in Gemini a few days later on May 29. Venus and Mercury are both in Gemini this month, adding more energy, movement, and conversations to the focused energy of Taurus. Saturn stations retrograde at 13 degrees Aquarius mid-month, which is the degree point it sits at all month.
The other big news of the month is Jupiter enters Pisces for the first time in 12 years, and it will stay in the last sign of the zodiac for only 2.5 months before returning to Aquarius. We'll look at what this energy shift means in your chart and how it will be working with you in both 2021 and 2022.
Grab your natal astrology chart as we cover the transits of the month, including:
- Mercury enters Gemini and stations retro on May 29
- Venus moves into Gemini
- Mars continues through Cancer
- Outer planets all enter new degree territory
- Saturn stations retrograde at 13 degrees Aquarius
- Taurus New Moon on May 11
- Sagittarius Full Moon Lunar Eclipse on May 26
- Key astrological dates for May