Molly McCord, M.A., is a bestselling indie author of ten books, intuitive business coach, astrologer, radio show host, and modern consciousness teacher. With over 20 years of business experience in sales, marketing, strategy, and online development, Molly guides today’s driven online solopreneurs to be tomorrow’s global moguls.
Over 50,000 copies of her books have been downloaded globally. Her debut memoir, The Art of Trapeze: One Woman's Journey of Soaring, Surrendering, and Awakening, hit #1 in 2 Amazon categories within 3 days. The Art of Trapeze is the first book in her Awakening Consciousness Series, followed by The Modern Heroine’s Journey of Consciousness, in which she integrates Joseph Campbell’s hero’s journey with spiritual growth and feminine experiences.
Molly has a B.A. in Political Science and Women’s Studies, and a Master’s degree in International Relations and Diplomacy as a formal channel for understanding Global Consciousness with a Jungian perspective. She is TESOL certified and has volunteered her time teaching English to college-level international students.
Molly is currently an Ambassador for Women for Women International, a non-profit organization which provides education and business training for marginalized women in developing countries.
She also hosts separate Beach Retreats for writers and spiritual seekers in Cocoa Beach, Florida, where she resides with her husband and young son.
The Indie Author + Entrepreneur Stuff
- Launched first website + blog in 2006; then second website in 2011
- Wrote and self-published 10 books (digital + paperback) resulting in over 50,000+ downloads
- Hit #6 in Kindle Top 100 worldwide
- Recorded own audio book, and hired narrators and producers for 9 audio books
- Broadcast 260+ podcasts and interviewed 50+ radio show guests
- Hosted 20+ live webinars
- Produced 3 online global events with 45 experts
- Developed, directed, and produced 9 online mastery classes for other experts
- Filmed 60+ videos – and counting!
- Connected with hundreds of people through one-on-one personal guidance sessions
- Taught live group classes through webinars and group calls
- Provided behind-the-scenes paid support for other spiritual authors and entrepreneurs
- The Corporate Resume Stuff
Email Marketing Manager, Copywriter, Account Manager: Managed email campaigns and lists of 8 million+ subscribers for Fortune 500 companies
- Digital Marketing Strategist: Devised + implemented strategies across all online channels (email, website, social media, video) for optimal ROI
- Sales Director: Relationship development + sales for luxury home goods priced between $6,000 to $26,000
- Group Leadership: Organized events for 3,000 + people with 6 subcommittees; Regional Leadership Team; Elected leadership roles in college
- Personal Banker (Ranked #2 in the state of Oregon): Managed personal + business finances for long-term growth
- Headhunter: Interview preparation, hiring strategies, relationship development + job placement for top candidates
Molly's books are currently available on Amazon, iTunes, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and other distribution channels.